Monday, December 3, 2007

Coming clean... Weekend update

First off I wanna come clean, I am pretty excited the Spice Girls are touring. And they're coming to China and instead of selling tickets in China they're having a lottery. Of course I have already registered and crossing all my fingers.

Second guilty pleasure, A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila, how can I not watch it. Drama, bi-girl, cat fights, stupid people who make me feel so much smarter, Amazing!!!


Weekend, specifically Friday was ridic. My friend Alex won this contest that give him 8 passes to this Hip-hop/electro party and 2 bottles of Johnny Walker. I would just end here and let you guess what happened, but I will go on.

At first we ran into a little slip up, the magazine that he won everything from gave him all this good stuff, but then we couldn't sit in the club because you have to spend some sort of minimum at all the tables. At first we're like well we can pass the bottle around on the dance floor. Luckily it didn't have to come to that because we were VIP/ the magazine talked to the manager, Milky (not joking) we got a table ordered 125 of mixers (vs the 800 min).

Then the party started. The music wasn't quite hip-hop as I would like, but I did discover oldies when mixed can actually be danceable (Nicky, you prob would have thought it was sacrilege). The DJ was pretty impressive, along with the lighting girl, ok she was just cute.

We all danced till the JW was gone, and I gotta had it to Wang Xi, Alex's friend, she was breaking it down and putting us all to shame with her moves.

It was a great night. Thanks to Cityweekend for supporting our alcoholism (jk).

No comments: