Monday, December 10, 2007

Older white women join Kenya's sex tourists

Source: Reuters(complete article)... certain quotes I've picked out

Although condom use can only be guessed at, Julia Davidson, an academic at Nottingham University who writes on sex tourism, said that in the course of her research she had met women who shunned condoms -- finding them too "businesslike" for their exotic fantasies.
Too "businesslike?" wtf, are you stupid??? Have you heard of AIDS along with the other STD's!!!

"It's about trying to make those guests feel as uncomfortable as possible ... But it's a fine line. We are 100 percent against anything illegal, such as prostitution. But it's different with something like this -- it's just unwholesome."
What comes to mind when you think of wholesome? Little red head Annie from that musical, then I guess it is unwholesome.

Many of the visitors are on the lookout for men like Joseph.
Flashing a dazzling smile and built like an Olympic basketball star, the 22-year-old said he has slept with more than 100 white women, most of them 30 years his senior.
So mathmatically if he started being sexually active since 16 that's 16.7 partners a year, I think some Hamilton people have beaten him out... maybe


"We both get something we want -- where's the negative?" Allie asked

And apparently they don't get paid (see below), so it's just like having a sugar momma, I got nothing against that, but use a condom

"It's a social arrangement. I buy him a nice shirt and we go out for dinner. For as long as he stays with me he doesn't pay for anything, and I get what I want -- a good time. How is that different from a man buying a young girl dinner?"
I say more power to them for getting what them want and it's legal, I just think some people are threatened by women being empowered.

No comments: