Thursday, November 29, 2007

Leaves are falling

To me it's a surprise there are still leaves on the tree branches because Beijing has a harsh wind. But below is a pic at the Geological school, there are a lot of leaves are on the ground but the trees are still holding on.

Another pic I took at Beijing Normal. Fall really is the best season in Beijing


And this sign I noticed while I was on the bus. At first I thought it was a sign for promoting "culturedness" in Beijing because for the Olympics the government has been scrambling to tell people not to spit, etc. So I thought the sign was like "don't fight people", then I look closer and it's for the Technology school's gym. The event must be like judo or something. What sport do you just body slam someone?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea! Rose has a blog!!!